Cheltenham Festival 2023 – The Lollipop Club
The Lollipop Club
A rare opportunity to be in the main Grandstand at Cheltenham rather than down in the temporary structures at the bottom of the hill. No one can argue that the view from the main Grandstand of National Hunt’s greatest racing spectacle is stunning. Add to that, it is definitely the best place to experience the Cheltenham atmosphere and the famous roar from the thousands of racegoers below you. You will be blown away by the stunning view of the whole course set against the backdrop of Cleeve Hill and you have the perfect view of the finish of each of these eagerly awaited races.
For the 2023 Cheltenham Festival, we are delighted to be able to offer a unique opportunity for hospitality within a shared suite in the main Grandstand which is available for 60/64 guests for sit down dining. Our light and spacious suite, known as The Lollipop Club because of the proximity of the seats to the winning post, comes with full hospitality, hostess service and a large TV. It is non course facing located at the back of the main Grandstand on level 5.
The suite comes with reserved members seats which are located on level 3, directly over the winning post (see picture above). It only take a couple of minutes to walk to your seat, which is yours for day, to get the best possible view of the racing. Toilets and Tote betting facilities are easily outside the suite. There is also a balcony overlooking the Parade Ring which can be accessed by walking along the corridor on the same level. Private tables of 10 or 12 with smaller numbers accommodated on shared tables. The day is further highlighted by current ITV racing presenter & ex jockey Mick Fitzgerald confirmed as our guest speaker who will be coming in to the suite to run through the racecard and give his insight into the day’s racing.
This facility is all about the view from the seats as they provide the best view on the course. There are panoramic views to your left and the finish takes place in front of you, with the Winning Post directly below. In addition, to your right, there is a large screen for close-up viewing of the race when the horses are on the far side of the course. Your reserved members seats are allocated in blocks so all of your guests will be seated together.
- Shared 60/64 seater suite located within the Main Grandstand
- Reserved members seating directly overlooking the winning post
- Private tables of 10/12 (smaller numbers on shared tables)
- Club Enclosure tickets & hospitality swing badges
- Morning coffee & biscuits
- Full complimentary bar throughout the day including beers, wines, soft drinks and selected spirits (ex Champagne)
- Four course luncheon (choice of starter / main)
- Full afternoon tea
- Racing guest speaker Mick Fitzgerald to go through the card (ex jockey and current ITV racing presenter)
- Colour TV monitor & floral decorations
- Tote betting facility nearby
- Car parking on request
- Waiting staff in attendance
- Option of return steam train transfer from Toddington Railway Station to Cheltenham Racecourse